A conservatory of Ldotter blogs.

Monday, May 19, 2008

With much regret. . .

. . .I'm forced to announce that blogging will be extremely light for the foreseeable future. Life has a way of putting your endeavors asunder from time to time, and that's the case here. I have a few issues to work through for the time being, and though it may come as a shock to the reader, none of them require incarceration or rehab. It's just another one of life's little curveballs, and I need to hit the batting cage for a while.

Hopefully, this hiatus will be brief, but at the moment, there's just no way to tell how long it will be. I do want those who stop by to read my rantings on a somewhat regular basis to know that I very much appreciate their time, and I hope I have contributed something to their thinking over the past few months. As badly as I hate to walk away right now, given the fact that I'm just now starting to get my writer's voice back, I don't really have a choice in the matter.

Again, thanks to those who go out of their way to read what I have to say. I hope you got as much out of reading it as I got out of writing it.
 

free website counters